Piotr Knapczyk - AI applications and mobile app design and development
Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Space
If you are looking to add Deep Learning capabilities to your project, I am happy to help. I have developed projects from scratch, starting from data gathering and preparation, architecture design and training, finishing on final integration into a product. Projects include geological sample classifier on which I worked at ESA's European Astronaut Centre and Natural Language Processing applications. So if you are building a project that needs to understand the world around, or just smartly process some of the data, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iOS and Android
Does your company need an app to allow mobile users to access your services? Or maybe you are a startup wanting to build Minimal Viable Product from your idea? I can offer comprehensive service, starting from design, user experience, through implementation and testing and finishing on App Store setup and management.
I am a contract mobile developer, with experience programming for iPhones and iPads (iOS) in both Swift and Objective-C, and Android in Java and Kotlin. I have experience in publishing apps into Apple's App Store and Google's PlayStore and handling design requirements from these stores.
Let's build your app!
PortfolioBelow you can see some of the projects executed from the idea to the final product. In total, all the apps were downloaded over 750k times.
- Weather on the Way - Get detailed weather forecast on your drive. weatherontheway.app
- Cardbox - Product visualization software that allows fast and easy product rendering of 3d boxes. cardbox3d.com
- Calendarium - Everything about this day in history. The application shows historical events that happened on this day in history and other information about the current date, such as sunset and sunrise times, planet locations and more. Coded in Objective-C and Ruby. (iOS)
- Contour Color - Relaxing Coloring App, with more than 100 designs for users to color, supports Apple Pencil. Coded in Swift. (iOS)
- Catch The Sun - Snake inspired game with intuitive controls and bright graphics. Coded in Swift. (iOS)
- Krak Tram Map - Live map of all the trams in the city of Kraków. Swift and Kotlin. (iOS, Android)
- NeuroGate - Using EEG device to allow paralyzed people to input text. Android project created using Java. (Android)
App icon design
Every app needs an icon. We can provide high-quality app icons, designed and prepared for use for both Apple and Android devices. The icons are created by a graphic designer with 20-years of experience in brand design, crafted to match your brand and the app's functionality.