Piotr Knapczyk - Mobile app design and development
iOS and Android
Does your company need an app to allow mobile users to access your services? Or maybe you are a startup wanting to build Minimal Viable Product from your idea? I can offer comprehensive service, starting from design, user experience, through implementation and testing and finishing on App Store setup and management.
I am a contract mobile developer, with experience programing for iPhones and iPads (iOS) in both Swift and Objective-C, and Android in Java and Kotlin. I have experience in publishing apps into Apple's App Store and Google's PlayStore and handling design requirements from these stores.
Let's build your app!
PortfolioBelow you can see some of the projects executed from the idea to the final product. In total, all the apps were downloaded over 750k times.
- Calendarium - Everything about this day in history. The application shows historical events that happened on this day in history and other information about current date, such as sunset and sunrise times, planet locations and more. Coded in Objective-C and Ruby. (iOS)
- Contour Color - Relaxing Coloring App, with more than 100 designs for users to color, supports Apple Pencil. Coded in Swift. (iOS)
- Catch The Sun - Snake inspired game with intuitive controls and bright graphics. Coded in Swift. (iOS)
- Krak Tram Map - Live map of all the trams in the city of Kraków. Swift and Kotlin. (iOS, Android)
- NeuroGate - Using EEG device to allow paralyzed people to input text. Android project created using Java. (Android)
App icon design
Every app needs an icon. We can provide high-quality app icons, designed and prepared for use for both Apple and android devices. The icons are created by a graphic designer with 20-years of experience in brand design, crafted to match your brand and the app's functionality.